News

New paper! in the American Naturalist

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Online conference Japanese Society for Mathematical Biology [21st September 2020]

Delayed post, but I attended my first online conference, Japanese Society for Mathematical Biology.
I gave a talk via Zoom and attended a socializing chat via Remo.
Everything went fine, except that I could not see notes on Power Point, which made me almost panicked..
The interactions for Q&A was fine too, although explaining in person would have been better.

It was nice to see Emmanuel Jesuyon Dansu, who I had met at a conference before, and to receive questions during the Q&A time as well as on chat afterwards.

I chose this conference to present during a day in Japan, but perhaps next time I can even attend one that's held in some other country with different time zone..!

(photo by Emmanuel)